Skip to main content

Easter Beyblading special! (Adventure #5

Easter has come so Keri lets sneak downstairs to gets some chocolate eggs whaddya say, Keri? You up for the Job? I thought so. So if you're wondering like Ohh this Poor dog Thingamabob is gonna get killed by his stupid owner
who is a boofhead  so nooooooo. Keri got cured as well as His future getting
better but with his fear of chocolate and Pop-up toasters and stuff like that.
So chomp, chomp chomp. Keri!!! Then Keri found an Easter Egg he can’t chew on.Then Two Humans jumped out! It They said there names were Tom and
Joe and they said we could go to to easter island with them. Yes!! I hope dad
wouldn’t mind . Chomp!!!


Me and Keri went outside for a Beyblade battle.(A Beyblade is like a spinning
top that you spin with a plastic launcher)Keri won He had A Legend Spriggan
And I had a Cognite. Oh, And Keri’s Friends, I have Not mentioned in ANY OF
MY STORIES. His name is Marco And the Best BEyBLADER WE HAVE  name is
jojo. She has won several tournaments that we had. She has a Gaiainion. We
call it Gainion for short. Marco has A Dark Doomscizor, AKA Doomscizor D2.
He beats me all the time but can’t seem to beat Keri’s Legend Spriggan. Jojo

Went first. Dark doomscizor went In for a counter sneak attack. Gainion Hit i

t back with Powerful  strength. Marco and Jojo are Brother and sister, And they
are Used to be world champions. Jojo Was the Champion Of U.K, For 2 years,
until she retired. Marco was the champion of Antarctica, Along with powerful
Penguin Bladers and Arctic Fox bladers Trying to beat his Deadly Doomscizor.


Tom Had A fafnir. Joe had a Fengriff. I beat Joe and Tom. Mostly Because of I
Had my switch strike mode Defense on(Switch Strike means you can change
the type of a Beyblade, And The type it is Gets boosted in Battle)        Somehow Cognite managed to Beat Spriggan And doomscizor. I had a battle with Jojo. I changed my Mode Defense And stamina. She’s an attack, So it won’t do much damage. Cogniter Swirled arouned the arena, Gaining speed. It circled more than 224 kilometres a Second. I could hear all the Noise of the rubber sliding across The arena/ Stadium.


Gainion Attacked me but fortunately, I had changed my Mode to Defense and stamina. Gainion could not escape.  I kept gaining Speed until Gainion Stopped. I won! No, you didn’t said Jojo. I looked. Gainion Was spinning around the arena, And gaining More speed than I. gainion Hit Cognite so hard that He burst. That means he came apart. But you can still fix them if they Burst. But it Weakens them. I said “Another loss. Then I Ran up to my room.

With the Stadium because it was mine. Marco And Keri came up as well. Jojo stayed In Her and Marco’s Room. Practising And training Gainion’s Stamina On the carpet. Marco And Keri Battled to cheer me up. It half Worked. Tom and said Let's go to Easter Island. He Grabbed me Keri Marco, And Jojo And balanced Joe on his head.

When I woke up I was in Heaven. Easter Eggs scattered Around The place. Where was my Arena? I had left it at home. I asked joe if I or him Could go Get it but He said “Follow me And I did. He lead us To A Man-Made Beyblade Arena. We heard A Boombox. And  we Put on The song Radioactive. We turned it up to full volume.   But there was one strange thing. There were creepy Stone Heads sticking out of the ground. Cognite vs Doomscizor 1st out of three. If you burst the other player, You get two points. If you knock them out of the arena, You get one point. If you stop spinning, The opposing player gets one point.  


Doomscizor Two points. I wasn’t the champion of Antarctica For nothing. Marco said. It was all the penguins fault they pushed me off the edge of the Iceberg, And I had to swim and survive underwater. It was minus two hundred degrees in there, and the Water froze so i couldn't get out. I was lucky i won the holding breath contest for 255 minutes. So I Evolved and became this Dog. I used to be a Arctic Wolf. Then I grew this fascinating coat of white fur and became a snow dog. I ended up Being Friends with Keri when We met In The pacific ocean where Keri was taking A Holiday On a Beach And Swimming In the water. Is this true Keri? I said To him. He nodded. I was Surprised. No big deal, I said. You’re allowed.

So let's continue. Two points to doomscizor, The next battle would be Wild.  Three,Two,one,Let it RIP!

Doomscizor started off with a shaky Start But soon got speed with the circular arena. Cognite went into the middle. Cognite is a Stamina type, So it is highly known for its speed and weak attacks. Now, Don’t get me wrong; Cognite is a bad Beyblade if it doesn't have its counter-attack which is very rare, But Keri gave me It when we first met. He was actually with Marco before with me, And then I knew.

Marco and Keri became friends. But dad promised that i could have ONE Dog, Then he laughed. He said ONE Dog, And we got It free! Now that I Am older, Marco can live with Me And Keri. Witch is a relief because he really needs to teach me his new tricks.

Two points to Cognite! WOW. I wasn’t paying attention at all and I won! What luck! But the tournament wasn’t over yet.



Cognite was gaining speed once again but doomscizor attacked. Cognite started glowing and I gasped. Marco hit him again and got knocked out of the arena. Marco gasped I gasped again. The battle was over.

Next up was Keri vs Joe. Fengriff v Spriggan. Spriggan won the first round with two points. The next round was took again by Keri with two points. Keri won that tournament. Tom v Jojo. Fafnir actually WON This round with one point. Jojo got angry and ripped a little bit harder that usually. then burst Fafnir on contact, And chipped Fafnir. Fafnir was okay but Tom wasn’t. He ripped(ripped means pulled a launcher)harder in the next round and Jojo won again. Don’t underestimate me said Jojo. Jojo v Sporiggan. Keri took the first round followed by jojo on the next. Keri’s counter attack weakened Gainion, But He wasn’t about to give up. She ripped Unbelievably slow but It actually turned out Quite powerful. Keri won that round with one point. Keri v me. Who was gonna win? This would count as the champion. Keri actually was the champion! I couldn’t believe it! In A Good Way. I Hugged  Him And He Barked And Smiled. I guess it was up to me next and year to win. I gave Keri all my chocolate Eggs. Beau! Said mom Tramping down the stairs. Where's that chocolate? In my tummy I replied. She sighed. Another trip to the supermarket I suppose. She said. Keri Winked at me.


          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last seen:1.44 AM (Adventure #6

Were good to go Said the Secret military force in area 51. We have to turn invisibility mode on. C'mon Keri, Run faster! I shouted over to him on Rek Beach. We were playing fetch, And I was overtaking him. He caught the stick in mid-air And threw it back to me. I fell backward, Falling into the water. Two hours later I woke up. or was it three? I didn't know. All that i could guess is that I was lost.VERY lost. Keri wasn't with me,Which was a bad sign. Earlier it was 1.44,And Keri was panting to go before we went out. That's when i got floated here.  when I woke up I was in some kind of military underwater base. There were tiny little gadget-like Buttons everywhere you looked. I thought I was in a testing room, And then a giant metal alien that kinda looked like the sentinel from DC Superhero comics, So I thought in I was inside a video game. I walked into a room and looked around. There ere pictures an paintings that looked like they were from the 1934. The sentine

Camp

At camp we did lots of fun activities . My Favourite was mountain boarding. My best part was going down the steep hill, and I fell off 7 times.  I tried standing up on my board but just didn't have enough balance to stand on it. Steve was the parent and he went mountain boarding too, and he was way better than me. Firstly I went down the basic hill then I went down the steep one sitting down. Tightly I held the brake and I steered the board by leaning. It was a good idea that I used the brake to my advantage because I held the brake when I needed to do a sharp turn. Eventually we reached a wire fence and the instructor told us to put our boards on the it. I jumped over the fence and we got our boards. We waited for the instructors signal so we could go down the new track. I fell off and nearly twisted my leg but I tried again and almost hit the big oak tree, but somehow I narrowly dodged it and headed for the tall grass. Unfortunately I fell off again but at least when I fell of