Skip to main content

The Skyfire Attack (Adventure #8


Beau and his dog, Keri, lived in a small house next to Rek beach. They were a play in a game of fetch. After the big game, They walked back to their house. Was that a good game, Keri? Asked Beau. Keri nodded. As they came in, their was a sight on the door. The sign read, TOU ARE KICKED OFF THIS LAND. FIND A NEW HOUSE. Rude! Beau shouted at the sign. I guess we’ll have to find a new house, Keri. Keri? KERI!!! In fact, Keri WAS there. It was just that a special alien drop of water l from the roof anded on his head, making him invisible. Ten minutes later, the invisibility  wore off.Beau repeated his sentence. I guess we’ll have to find a new house, Keri. Keri licked the wall of the house. They ran down the street, looking for a new house.

A sign read, ALL WHO ENTERS HERE FACES THE HOUSE OF GJOYA. Hmm, that sounds familiar. Beau responded to nobody in no particular reason. Keri nodded. That sounds like the karate place down the street! Said beau. Marco and jojo run it. We train there! We learnt many moves! Said Beau once again, at nobody for no reason. Marco and Jojo  ran up the street, their tails ` enter the house, it looks normal. Beau said, we might live here. They checked upstairs. There was a purple orb n the table. Hey, that looks like the one in the wonder room! Keri, marco and Jojo nodded. Someone appeared behind them. My name is benji, he said.


He looked like a superhero but he didn’t have a cape or mask. He wore a black suit with thunderbolts all around it. There were built-in rubber wings on his suit, and he could grip to walls. He spoke in a normal voice and stood on the ceiling. He had special boots that cling to the ceiling. He said, why are you people at my house?!?!?!? Beau said, we are gonna buy this house”. Benji rreplied, this is ma house and you chumps stay out of it!!! But it said for sale next to the door! Beau protested, Benji said, who would wanna live in this house?? Um, can wer just share tis house? Said Beau. i guess so” said Benji as he telepiorted back down onto the floor. By the way, this house is magical” said benji. Beau said, magic is cool! Not when youre the target” said benji. It's BAD magic.
At that very moment a giant hole opened in the wall. Benji,marco and Beau get sucked into it. Kerin and joj walked downstairs, maden some toast, at it, and thought “are Benji, Beau, and my brother marco gonna get back? Meanwhile, on the planet Tagfale, the three floated through space then they land on the planet tagfale. This happens ALL the time” said benji. Nhe grabbed a weapon looking like this from his pocket and sliced the air multiple times. He teleported onto the surface of tagfale and threw something in the air. Beau caught it and it was the legendary skyfire talon, the dangerous weapon that banji was holding earlier.

He pressed a button and the sharp ball went away. It was just like a sword handle. He pressed a button with a sword on the front and a sword shot out of it. It catched on fire. He pressed another button. It transformed into a staff. He waved it around and telepirted to tagfale. He walked through a portal and back into the house. The lights went out. Keri and  jojo were nowhere to be seen. Beau grabbed a torch and benji drew his weapon. He pressed a button and it turned to the staff. The door creaked. Benji crawled across the wall and gave beau a pair of sticky gloves. Beau couldnt telepirt, but he could climb walls with his stciky gloves. Benji put a mask on.they ran past the creaking door and opened the cupboard. Keri and joj jumped out. The door slammed shut. Benji pressed the button and tranformed it into the flaming sword. He ran across the room and dissapeared. Beau could hear the grunting noises coming from benji, he ran across the room as well. Keri and joj followed. They ended up ina dark room. Benji grunted. Beau looked up. He was on the troof, with his blue mask on. The cupboard opened and a GIANT monster came out. Benji hit hima few times with his flaming sword, but the monster only got bigger. He said, IIII AMMM GYYOYAAAA!!!!!!!!! Geez, quiet down. Said benji as he teleported across the room and hit the monsyer with his staff multiple times. They ran out of the house, and keri wailed. We need to get hel” said everybody simultaneously. Keri had a seperate fire sword. Beau had n extra staff and marco, and jij had the skyfire talon. Benji ahd the sword handle that had all three. He pressed a button and called for help from the greatest heroes of all time.

Comments

  1. nice beau, i suggest using speech marks next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last seen:1.44 AM (Adventure #6

Were good to go Said the Secret military force in area 51. We have to turn invisibility mode on. C'mon Keri, Run faster! I shouted over to him on Rek Beach. We were playing fetch, And I was overtaking him. He caught the stick in mid-air And threw it back to me. I fell backward, Falling into the water. Two hours later I woke up. or was it three? I didn't know. All that i could guess is that I was lost.VERY lost. Keri wasn't with me,Which was a bad sign. Earlier it was 1.44,And Keri was panting to go before we went out. That's when i got floated here.  when I woke up I was in some kind of military underwater base. There were tiny little gadget-like Buttons everywhere you looked. I thought I was in a testing room, And then a giant metal alien that kinda looked like the sentinel from DC Superhero comics, So I thought in I was inside a video game. I walked into a room and looked around. There ere pictures an paintings that looked like they were from the 1934. The sentine

Camp

At camp we did lots of fun activities . My Favourite was mountain boarding. My best part was going down the steep hill, and I fell off 7 times.  I tried standing up on my board but just didn't have enough balance to stand on it. Steve was the parent and he went mountain boarding too, and he was way better than me. Firstly I went down the basic hill then I went down the steep one sitting down. Tightly I held the brake and I steered the board by leaning. It was a good idea that I used the brake to my advantage because I held the brake when I needed to do a sharp turn. Eventually we reached a wire fence and the instructor told us to put our boards on the it. I jumped over the fence and we got our boards. We waited for the instructors signal so we could go down the new track. I fell off and nearly twisted my leg but I tried again and almost hit the big oak tree, but somehow I narrowly dodged it and headed for the tall grass. Unfortunately I fell off again but at least when I fell of