Skip to main content

The Legendary Tale of the Partly Prototype Production Party (Adventure # 12

Beau Woke up. Keri was in his tent in their room. keri was playing with his action figures when beau woek up. he got up and went downstairs for some cereal. keri came down, barking. he fell down the stairs and did forward rolls, somersault and twists. when he landed on the carpet he whined and got up slowly. beau came over and said, you okay, Keri nodded and ran back upstairs. beau went and eat his cereal, unaware of what was going to happen next. soon he finished his cereal, grabbed a bag of potato chips and headed back upstairs to play with Keri. keri wasn't there. keri barked. beau fell down the stairs, did flips twists and somersaults. keri shook his head while standing on the stair railing. beau said, what did you do that for? keri slid down the railing and landed on the carpet. beau said, well im definitely awake now"    I_I

the flap on the door opened when keri was still barking at beau to get up, no one seemed to notice. no one said "hey, look at that giant white envelope floating up the staircase" sadly, that's why envelopes were so small. so people wouldnt notice them.

the envelope slid past both of them and  floated up into the room. it went into the attic, went through some dust and landed.


wake up, beau!! beau was so startled he fell out of bead and said Ay ay ay!!!!!! his table fell on him and he rolled through the paper. he landed in the tent, fell down into the slide, and slid down onto the trampoline.  he said,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp

At camp we did lots of fun activities . My Favourite was mountain boarding. My best part was going down the steep hill, and I fell off 7 times.  I tried standing up on my board but just didn't have enough balance to stand on it. Steve was the parent and he went mountain boarding too, and he was way better than me. Firstly I went down the basic hill then I went down the steep one sitting down. Tightly I held the brake and I steered the board by leaning. It was a good idea that I used the brake to my advantage because I held the brake when I needed to do a sharp turn. Eventually we reached a wire fence and the instructor told us to put our boards on the it. I jumped over the fence and we got our boards. We waited for the instructors signal so we could go down the new track. I fell off and nearly twisted my leg but I tried again and almost hit the big oak tree, but somehow I narrowly dodged it and headed for the tall grass. Unfortunately I fell off again but at least when I fell of

Last seen:1.44 AM (Adventure #6

Were good to go Said the Secret military force in area 51. We have to turn invisibility mode on. C'mon Keri, Run faster! I shouted over to him on Rek Beach. We were playing fetch, And I was overtaking him. He caught the stick in mid-air And threw it back to me. I fell backward, Falling into the water. Two hours later I woke up. or was it three? I didn't know. All that i could guess is that I was lost.VERY lost. Keri wasn't with me,Which was a bad sign. Earlier it was 1.44,And Keri was panting to go before we went out. That's when i got floated here.  when I woke up I was in some kind of military underwater base. There were tiny little gadget-like Buttons everywhere you looked. I thought I was in a testing room, And then a giant metal alien that kinda looked like the sentinel from DC Superhero comics, So I thought in I was inside a video game. I walked into a room and looked around. There ere pictures an paintings that looked like they were from the 1934. The sentine