Skip to main content

Scorpio Headquarters Part 1 (an epic adventure)


It was a sunny morning and beau and Keri were on the tramp and doing flips.
The walked off the tra panda went back inside.u hey lets go to the beach again!
Said beau. We might find another rlly cool artefact and go on another absolute
crazy adventure! Hopefully it's not TOO haywire for us though. And they we're
right. They headed down to the beach and Keri started digging. He found a
tiny statue of Scorpia, the legendary scorpion. Hey what's this? Said beau.
He picked it up and studied it. Well we should definitely give this to the
scorpion King! Shouted beau trip phenyl. He touched it, and
little scorpions came out. He blinked and when beau opened his eyes
again, he was in the scorpion realm, scorpeo. He went to the Kings palace
and he was seated in his throne, his beard even longer then when the team
had seen them last. They gave the kind the little statue. Yum, he
studied it carefully. This was definitely made in scorpeo,
but I don't know when’. Hey, suggested mojo who had came out of
nowhere, if you don't mind, how about we come along for the adventure?
We could help you collect tons of stuff! We're treasure hunters and we could
give you some armour. Well, in sorry, but I just wanna collect some armour
for myself in my OEN adventure, exclaimed beau. O sure replied jojo, who
was happy so she could keep the shiny red armour she found in
the third adventure in THE ADVENTURES OF JOJO she made a book
about all her adventures she always goes on different ones when beau
goes on one now if you didn’t know Marco and jojo are talking dogs, ikr
Keri can’t talk ‘ - ‘  anyways back to the story, your probably bor3d. 7the
king whistlled and then this metal scorpion walked through the door.
This is scorpia. Exclaimed the king. Yhow would we NOT know that??!
Said beau in exitement. Weve heard all about him! Well, this is actually a
model that i found at the beach. Said the king sheepishly. Shes a model.
And why do everything exiting happen at the beach? I dunno. Said beau,
who was now studying scorpia and taking notes pof her drill tail. But why
do you go out of the realm? I mean, wont it be unprotected? Well, ive got
an army of metal scorpion soldiers just like scorpia but they don't have
high tech gadgets and scorpia is way tougher. Wow, said jojo. A super
annoying team of chatty metal scorpions going on an adventure with us.
Were outta here. She and marco jumpedout the window and
the king shouts THEYRE NOT CHATTY,AND IM GLAD YOUR
NOT GOING ON THE ADVENTURE! Silence. Follow me, said the
king scorpion and scorpia in a metallic robot voice.he led them
upstairs and pressed a button. Everything spun for a minute and then
it transformed into a headquarters. An epic adventure has begun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp

At camp we did lots of fun activities . My Favourite was mountain boarding. My best part was going down the steep hill, and I fell off 7 times.  I tried standing up on my board but just didn't have enough balance to stand on it. Steve was the parent and he went mountain boarding too, and he was way better than me. Firstly I went down the basic hill then I went down the steep one sitting down. Tightly I held the brake and I steered the board by leaning. It was a good idea that I used the brake to my advantage because I held the brake when I needed to do a sharp turn. Eventually we reached a wire fence and the instructor told us to put our boards on the it. I jumped over the fence and we got our boards. We waited for the instructors signal so we could go down the new track. I fell off and nearly twisted my leg but I tried again and almost hit the big oak tree, but somehow I narrowly dodged it and headed for the tall grass. Unfortunately I fell off again but at least when I fell of

Last seen:1.44 AM (Adventure #6

Were good to go Said the Secret military force in area 51. We have to turn invisibility mode on. C'mon Keri, Run faster! I shouted over to him on Rek Beach. We were playing fetch, And I was overtaking him. He caught the stick in mid-air And threw it back to me. I fell backward, Falling into the water. Two hours later I woke up. or was it three? I didn't know. All that i could guess is that I was lost.VERY lost. Keri wasn't with me,Which was a bad sign. Earlier it was 1.44,And Keri was panting to go before we went out. That's when i got floated here.  when I woke up I was in some kind of military underwater base. There were tiny little gadget-like Buttons everywhere you looked. I thought I was in a testing room, And then a giant metal alien that kinda looked like the sentinel from DC Superhero comics, So I thought in I was inside a video game. I walked into a room and looked around. There ere pictures an paintings that looked like they were from the 1934. The sentine