Skip to main content

Ben And Benj PART:1 (Adventure # 11

Beau and keri were up, out in the forests exploring. they were headed to a waterfall that they discovered in their last adventure. RUFFF!!!!! Barked keri. As he fell into the weird hole in the ground. He stopped barking suddenly. This OTHER upside down person was standing there. He threw keri to me and i caught him. He dissapeared. Well thatwas weird. I said. Then benji camer riding the leaves as vines through the forest. He said, have you seen ben? I thought you were him! I said. Benji then said, bens my brother. Hes way shorter. Hes 11 currently and he was looking for the waterfall. In fact, hes probabaly already there now! Wow! Said beau. You two are pretty fast roight?  Well hes way faster than me’ well then, lets go meet him!! Benji then dissapeared into the forest. Whats he doingz? Said beau. As he started walking the other way. 4 hours later they arrived at the waterfall. Ben was there. G’day! He appeared out of nowhere ...hanging upside down. Then he did several flips and climbed tothe top of the waterfall. Jumped off and FLEW with a flying suit. Where did you get all this stuff?? I asked ben, and he replied. I made them myself. Ben had a black hockey stick on his back with a green claw mark on the bottom. He wore a black jumper with a green claw in the middle he even played in his personal hockey training place. Now he dosnt train, he uses it to cut down trees, ( which he dosnt do very often, because he loves being in the forest) he even batrtles people with it. Mostly it's for decoration and he lives in the cave next to the waterfall. He has a bamboo water system and he goes down to hunt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last seen:1.44 AM (Adventure #6

Were good to go Said the Secret military force in area 51. We have to turn invisibility mode on. C'mon Keri, Run faster! I shouted over to him on Rek Beach. We were playing fetch, And I was overtaking him. He caught the stick in mid-air And threw it back to me. I fell backward, Falling into the water. Two hours later I woke up. or was it three? I didn't know. All that i could guess is that I was lost.VERY lost. Keri wasn't with me,Which was a bad sign. Earlier it was 1.44,And Keri was panting to go before we went out. That's when i got floated here.  when I woke up I was in some kind of military underwater base. There were tiny little gadget-like Buttons everywhere you looked. I thought I was in a testing room, And then a giant metal alien that kinda looked like the sentinel from DC Superhero comics, So I thought in I was inside a video game. I walked into a room and looked around. There ere pictures an paintings that looked like they were from the 1934. The sentine

Camp

At camp we did lots of fun activities . My Favourite was mountain boarding. My best part was going down the steep hill, and I fell off 7 times.  I tried standing up on my board but just didn't have enough balance to stand on it. Steve was the parent and he went mountain boarding too, and he was way better than me. Firstly I went down the basic hill then I went down the steep one sitting down. Tightly I held the brake and I steered the board by leaning. It was a good idea that I used the brake to my advantage because I held the brake when I needed to do a sharp turn. Eventually we reached a wire fence and the instructor told us to put our boards on the it. I jumped over the fence and we got our boards. We waited for the instructors signal so we could go down the new track. I fell off and nearly twisted my leg but I tried again and almost hit the big oak tree, but somehow I narrowly dodged it and headed for the tall grass. Unfortunately I fell off again but at least when I fell of